For your protection and peace of mind, all of our new homes come with a builder warranty. The warranty covers:
- Major mechanical systems, like heating and cooling, for two years
- Major structural defects for 10 years
During the warranty period, you can submit a warranty request at any time.
Like any insurance or warranty, hopefully you will never need to use it. Our homes are solidly built using high-quality materials with quality checks at every stage of construction.
Below are guidelines and instructions to follow if needs arise:
Emergency situations include:
- Severe plumbing problems
- Hazardous electrical problems
- Any situation which potentially endangers you or your home
If any of these happen:
- Call the appropriate heating, plumbing and electrical trade partner and notify Centra Homes through a Warranty Request at: https://www.centrahomes.com/customer-care/warranty-request/
- Give them your name, address, phone number and a brief description of your emergency.
Examples of Non-Emergency situations are:
- No air conditioning
- No hot water
- Toilet overflow
ALL non-emergency requests must be submitted in writing through our website: customer-care/warranty-request
During normal business hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (763) 772-1000 and select option 2.