Warranty Info & Request Form
For your protection and peace of mind, all of our new homes come with a builder warranty.
The warranty covers:
- Major mechanical systems, like heating and cooling, for two years
- Major structural defects for 10 years
Like any insurance or warranty, hopefully you will never need to use it. Our homes are solidly built using high-quality materials with quality checks at every stage of construction.
Should the need arise, you can submit a warranty request at any time during the warranty period. You can expect a response within one business day.
Below are guidelines and instructions to follow:
Emergency situations include:
- Severe plumbing problems
- Hazardous electrical problems
- Any situation which potentially endangers you or your home
If any of these happen:
- First, call the appropriate heating, plumbing and electrical trade partner listed on your furnace.
- Give them your name, address, phone number and a brief description of your emergency.
- Finally, notify Centra Homes through a Warranty Request.
Examples of Non-Emergency situations are:
- No air conditioning
- No hot water
- Toilet overflow
ALL non-emergency requests must be submitted in writing through our website Warranty Request form.